Specialising in precision mouldings
At Neptune our moulding machines are all processor controlled and range in clamp size from 25 to 110 tonnes, with the ability to mould components weighing just fractions of a gram up to 230 grams.
Our core business is catering for low volume production runs, however we are still keen to discuss projects that run into medium or higher volume as we may be able to offer a solution.
A major plus point for our clients is that we are still willing to take on complex overmoulding and manual moulding which many of our competitors are reluctant to accept.
- High temperature injection polymers such as PEEK, PPS PSU.
- Small batch up to full production
- Accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- Impressive and modern plant list
- Demag and Arburg moulding machines
- High customer retention
- Serving a varied range of industrial sector
We have clean assembly areas and post moulding operations include:
- Ultrasonic plastic welding
- General assembly
- Printing, labelling and packaging
- Vacuum testing and force testing
- Stockholding for fast call-offs
- Subcontract tool trials and testing